If you hear about cryptocurrencies you automatically think of Bitcoins. But to get started with Bitcoin trading or investing, it is imperative to know what the Bitcoin is all about and how the blockchain technology works. With Bitcoin steadily gaining mainstream adoption, more and more investors are joining the community. So, for a beginner, these 5 books can prove to be very useful when it comes to educating oneself about the Bitcoin:
- Mastering Bitcoin for Starters: Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Technologies, Mining, Investing and Trading: This book, written by Alan T. Norman, is a must-have for newcomers ready to jump onto the Bitcoin bandwagon. Norman has described the complex parts of the Bitcoin mechanism in a lucid manner. He shares many interesting facts regarding this cryptocurrency and shows you how best to buy the Bitcoin, store, and use it. The book has guidelines about the most efficient ways to invest in Bitcoins and store these securely. The latest books on bitcoin include some information about this trading bot which carries out the bitcoin trade autonomously.
- Mastering Bitcoin: This handy text written by Andreas M. Antonopoulos talks about the concept of decentralized currencies in a digital world. It focuses on the technology on which the Bitcoin was founded, the main purpose of this currency, and how it can be used for real-world applications. The book dwells on Bitcoin-related key concepts like the Bitcoin wallet and the blockchain. Readers get to know about the working of the currency, how transactions get processed and working of the network. Visit https://kryptomoney.com/is-bitcoin-pro-a-scam-official-review-2020 to know about how bots make your trading Bitcoins convenient.
- The Book of Satoshi: This has been written by Phil Champagne who speaks of the mystery surrounding Bitcoin’s creator Satoshi Nakamoto. His investigation is about who Satoshi may have been, whether he was an individual or a group of people. He also tries to find out how he could stay anonymous. There are internet posts and emails written by Nakamoto contained in this book in a chronological fashion. Besides, readers will also find many technical topics related to Bitcoins described in easy-to-understand language. the book also explores the economic impact of the Bitcoin and includes the original white paper brought out by Satoshi.
- Cryptoassets by Chris Burniske and Jack Tatar: This book is co-authored by a crypto firm founder and investor in 2017 and focuses on digital currencies, related tokens, commodities, etc. The book has a lot of details but written in an easy-to-understand style. You will find an elaborate history of the cryptocurrency industry that may be of interest to newcomers.
- Bitcoin From Beginner To Expert: The Ultimate Guide To Cryptocurrency And Blockchain Technology: This popular text written by Christian Newman offers an overview of the Bitcoin for newcomers. So, you can learn about how Bitcoin works and ways to use it securely. The language is lucid and makes it easy for first timers to understand how to invest in Bitcoins. It also speaks of other cryptocurrencies in general but mainly focuses on details of blockchain and practicalities of Bitcoin investment. So, if you have no prior knowledge of crypto investments, you can use this book as a starting point.